SportsCategories
Sports Archives

Archive for July, 2016

Body Board ChampionPosted in on Thursday, 28 July, 2016

Matt Hanks (St Peter’s) was crowned WA State Body Board Champion in the Cadet division during the school holidays. He also finished 4th overall in the U/18 division. Matt now travels to the Australian National Titles in Coffs Harbour, NSW in August. Congratulations Matt fantastic effort!
Read more

Year 7/8 Netball Team Undefeated at State Netball CarnivalPosted in on Wednesday, 27 July, 2016

Congratulations to our Year 7/8 Netball Team who were undefeated at the WA Schools State Netball Carnival on Friday. After dominating opposition in the qualifying carnival in Term 2 the girls were awesome on Friday showing magnificent skill, determination and grit to finish undefeated. They are now down to the ...
Read more

On Tour in BarbadosPosted in on Wednesday, 27 July, 2016

On the 21 June I left my family and headed to Sydney where I would later meet the boys that I would spend the next 3 weeks of my life with. I then met all of the new people that I would travel Barbados and Los Angeles with. Wanderers ...
Read more

State Hockey RepresentativesPosted in on Tuesday, 26 July, 2016

Congratulations to Year 12 students Marshall Puzey (St Mary’s) and Bree Johnson (St Mary’s) who competed in the U18 National Hockey Championships for WA in Tasmania during the school holidays. Marshall was part of the men’s team that won the gold medal defeating NSW 5-4. Bree was Captain of the women’s team which ...
Read more