Our Parents’ & Friends’ Association is a dynamic group of parents who have an enthusiastic community spirit for Mandurah Catholic College.
Parents are encouraged to become involved with the Parents & Friends Association. It is a wonderful opportunity to form a partnership between home and school.
P&F Meetings are held each term on Wednesday evening during Week 4 and Week 8 at 6.00pm in the Learning Hub.
A reminder will be published on our MCC App and News Feed.
- Strive to develop a sense of community with parents, teachers and students
- Work closely with the College and College Principal to achieve common goals
- Provide a healthy forum for ideas and an open discussion that will benefit the education of our students
- Assist in planning and organising functions associated with social, sporting, cultural or academic pillars of our College community
- Endeavour to have parents enjoy their children’s formal years by active participation and personal involvement in College programs
- President: Mrs Tonian Abbott-Robbins
- Vice President: Ms Rikki Kohn
- Treasurer: Mrs Jo Pustkuchen
- Secretary: Ms Madelaine Kelly
- Board Representative: Mrs Tonian Abbott-Robbins