All members of the College community share responsibility for and actively promote an environment that prioritises the best interests of students.
How this looks at Mandurah Catholic College:
- Staff show a commitment to child safety by their actions and behaviour and by respecting the dignity of all members of our community.
- Annual Mandatory Reporting Training ensures all staff under- stand their responsibility and procedures needed to inform and/or report child abuse.
- CEWA and MCC Policies on:
– Child Protection.
– Unsatisfactory Performance or Misconduct.
– Discrimination and Harassment.
- College Rules, Expectations and Values are regularly promoted.
- Register of Complaints maintained.
- Students and families are consulted in reviews and audits for creating a safe and supportive environment.
- Dedicated Code of Conduct Reporting Email address for parents/staff/students to report and a Register maintained.