MCC News Feed
General NoticesPosted in General Notices on Friday, 12 April, 2019
UNIFORM DONATIONS REQUIRED
Did you know that Student Services helps out numerous students each week with stained, missing or damaged College uniforms?
We would like to ask families to donate their old school uniforms for use in Sickbay/Student Services.
Male and Female, all sizes needed.
Items needed for both primary and secondary students.
Items like: girls dresses, sports shorts and tops, ties, socks and short sleeved white shirts.
Please note: we do NOT need jumpers, blazers nor winter skirts as we have a good selection of sizes – but everything else would be most appreciated. Please drop off to Student Reception.
PARKING AND STUDENT PICK UP/ DROP OFF
Reminders for parking around the College to assist parents in Term Two:
- Please be advised that there is strictly no parking on the street verge. This includes Mandurah Catholic College grass verge and the footpath, along with the verge opposite the College. Offenders may be prosecuted by the City Council.
- The College offers a ‘Kiss and Go’ loop via the Coodanup Drive entrance, along with a pick-up and drop-off point on the oval perimeter, close to the Primary School with access via the one-way ring road. Please only make use of these options.
- Upon entering the College use the right, continuously moving lane. When you are ready to drop off, pull into the left lane. After drop off, please move carefully back into the right lane and continue moving through the College grounds. Please observe the NO STANDING and NO PARKING signs on roundabouts and road verges.
- Parents of Secondary Students are asked to hold off collecting their children until 3.10pm, to allow for Primary traffic to have moved on. Secondary Students are unlikely to be ready for collection before this time.
- A reminder the staff car parks (located at the rear of the gym and near the canteen) are for staff only and to not be accessed by parents/guardians until 4.00pm (as per the signage).
Your support really helps our fundraising, so we’re thrilled to let you know about special bonus Early Bird Entertainment Membership Offers for loyal supporters.
Pre-order the NEW 2019 | 2020 Entertainment Membership and receive bonus offers you can use right away, as well as receive $20 Woolworths online offer and $50 Cellarmasters online offer!
You’ll receive hundreds of valuable offers for everything you love to do, and help our fundraising at the same time. Discount vouchers include:
- Discover over $20,000 worth of valuable up to 50% off and 2-for-1 offers
- Exclusive Member rates at over thousands of hotels and resorts around the world
- Member-only priced cinema tickets, theme park tickets, flights, gift cards, restaurants and more
- Access to valuable rental car offers you can book online with ease
- Easy online search, mapping and reviews of participating businesses