Leaders create and promote safe, supportive and engaging environments and make decisions based on the best interests of children and young people.
Governance & Leadership
How this looks at Mandurah Catholic College:
- Regular Audits to ensure compliance with Non-Government Standards.
- Stringent interview and feedback processes for employment and enrolment.
- Structural changes to classrooms to ensure clear line of sight.
- Codes of Conduct (Staff, Students, Parents/Community).
- Regular Occupational Safety & Health Meetings (Staff).
- Regular Finance and Risk Meetings (Board).