- Reconciliation Parent/Child Information Night: 7 March
- Reconciliation Commitment Mass: 9 and 10 March
- Reconciliation Activity Night: 8 and 9 May
- Reconciliation: Friday, 7 June at 5.45pm – 7.00pm
- Reconciliation Morning Tea: Monday, 10 June
Secondary students wishing to receive the Sacraments can contact Mrs Ruth Daly for details regarding the Parish Catechetics Program in Mandurah if they fall within the Mandurah Parish Boundaries.
Secondary students at parishes including Dawesville, Pinjarra, Waroona, Baldivis, Port Kennedy and beyond will need to contact their parishes for details.
According to the Bishop’s specific request, Secondary students are instructed in the Sacraments at the Parishes, not in the school. Students would receive one sacrament per year only via the Parish Catechetics program.