Proactively identifying and limiting potential risks.
How this looks at Mandurah Catholic College:
- Regular Occupational Safety & Health Meetings (Staff).
- Regular Finance and Risk Meetings (Board).
- Staff Bulletins – weekly reminders and tips on OSH.
- Staff Meetings – reference to Crisis Management Plan.
- Annual Evacuation Drills.
- MCC College Policies and Procedures.
- Electronic Visitor Register ensuring the safety of staff/students.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- Continued review of College infrastructure to maintain a safe physical environment.