Responding to those who have been injured through abuse and harm and assisting them to heal.
Support & Healing
Rosie the Wellbeing Dog
How this looks at Mandurah Catholic College
- Students affected by abuse or harm are provided with care and access to counselling through the College Mental Health Nurse /College Counsellor and utilising external expertise or referring to external services.
- Students affected by all forms of abuse are nurtured and supported through:
– Continued support focussing on truth, humility and healing.
– A holistic approach to ensure all involved are supported
– The accused are responded to with fairness and objectivity.
- Up-to-date records are maintained on Mandatory Reporting and Investigation Processes.
- Pastoral Leaders are trained to respond to students that have suffered abuse and/or harm.